Sunday 21 July 2013

Welcome to All The Little Extras!

Hi there! Welcome to the very first post here at All The Little Extras!

This blog will be about exactly that; all the little extras that make life a little more special! From baking an adorable little cupcake festooned with glitter and sprinkles to trying out a brand new lipstick in a shade bright enough to stop traffic, I just want to celebrate all the things I love and hopefully inspire a few of you to indulge in the simple pleasures life has to offer!


Now a little bit about me: My name's Kim and I live in Perth; a gloriously sunny if under appreciated part of the world. There is one very important thing you should know about me: I am a self confessed, unashamed girly girl. Admittedly, my interests lie less in philosophy and politics but rather in the more superficial arenas of cuticle care and French patisserie. I decided to start this blog after years of voraciously reading blogs and thinking 'I could do that!'. So game on and challenge accepted!


Now enough about me and onto the hard part... stay tuned folks!



Over and out!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This