Wednesday 14 August 2013

Ten Things...


  1. You cleanse, tone and moisturise every night but you still get those pesky blemishes! Glamour gives us 13 reasons why.
  2. Also from Glamour is a brilliant article written by the fabulous Olivia Wilde (who I will always think of as Marissa's lesbian lover from 'The O.C.'). Being halfway through my twenties; this is great advice for the road ahead!
  3. Feeling blue? Here are 20 pictures from Ned Hardy that will definitely make you smile.
  4. Or to try a different track; check out this guy going to great lengths to convince his friends of his imaginary girlfriend. Via Pleated Jeans.
  5. Now I never had braces but I was definitely guilty of committing these Tween Beauty Mistakes. Never forget. Via BuzzFeed.
  6. These situations should feel VERY familiar... and awkward. Via Thought Catalog.
  7. Rachel Green is my spirit animal. Girls everywhere will relate to this BIG TIME. Via HelloGiggles.
  8. I've never been a huge fan of rice pudding but maybe I just haven't been making it right. Time to experiment I think! Via The Savory.
  9. What do you get when Disney princesses and Instagram collide? Magic. Via Pleated Jeans.
  10. Ever since I watched 'The Godfather: Part II' I have LOVED me some Bobby DeNiro. Check out the trailer for his upcoming movie 'The Family'. Michelle Pfeiffer is absolutely channelling Victoria Gotti here!

Over and out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This